[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 18:02:09 PDT 2018

Lately Millie has been walking slightly better.  I have been helping to support her when she does walk, and she does better.  On Friday she sees the other vet that deals with acupuncture and other therapies.  I am hoping to get her off some of her  pills.  She is putting on a little weight with the extras needed to get her to take the pills, 15 medications and 3 supplements.  Six pills need liver sausage and the others use salmon cream cheese with pieces of jerky treats and small pieces of turkey or beef lunch meat.  Even then it can be a problem if she gets a bug up her ass about taking them.  Will let all know more on Friday.

Sent from
Douglas G Dropp and Millie
along with Charlie and Bennett both ATB
            ddropp at aol.com