[Dailydrool] snoopy did not leave his email address

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:54:48 PDT 2018

I have those brass book ends in storage, treated with shellac, and never
used.  Snoopy I would have let you have them below bid price, but you
failed to leave your email address.

BTW, to Dawn, I do not want to upset your fundraising effort.  I am pretty
sure I can create a big box of stuff that you can do a lot of good with if
you chose to take me up on the notion.

BTW, I know nothing of the auction snoopy speaks about, and to me that is
ok.  I have  enough stuff.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie Nigel, almost better, and Little Nikki, my miss Sunshine, she is
such a good girl