[Dailydrool] ABC cash raffle tickets

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:47:41 PDT 2018

This is Gator asking folks to donate to ABC Basset rescue. They are having a cash raffle, the drawing is on April 28 2018 and you do not need to be present to win.

Grand prize is $1000!
1st prize- $500
2nd prize- $200
3rd prize- $125
4th prize- $75
5th prize- $50
Lots of prizes to be won!
Tickets are $5 donation for one or 3 for $10
You can PayPal to:
angelikabrn at hotmail.com
( last three letters are b r n)
just say it’s for Gator, please do not mention raffle on PayPal.
Or you can snail mail a check made out to ABC to him at:
Gator Hastings
3166 Ames Road
Cassadaga NY 14718
Please be sure to include your address and phone number so we can fill out your tickets. Also include an email address so we can let you know we received your check. We’ll send you a copy of your tickets via email.
If you prefer you can purchase tickets directly online from ABC rescue. Please tell them Gator sent you:
www.nybasset.org

Thank you!! This is my first paw at raising funds for rescue. ABC rescued my mama. And while I have never known a hard day in my life (I’m nine months old now!), Mama Dolly says I must work hard to help other bassets get into homes just like she did.
xxx Gator

Sent from my iPhone