[Dailydrool] Flu shots

Kimlynne Lee kislagel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:08:36 PDT 2018

Thank you Snoopy for your post.  You reminded me that I needed to schedule the second booster for my Hobs.  The influenza outbreak has not hit Hawaii yet but we’ll be traveling to San Francisco in June.  There’s a big outbreak there. We advise all bassets to get there shots before traveling to the West Coast.  The morning news shows have been running stories after stories warning everyone to get a flu shot and that it’s not too late.  They should extend that warning to dogs too.

Drools to all that need.

Sincerely

Kimlynne Slagel
Mom to Aussie hound Hobs