[Dailydrool] Drool calendar 3/23

Sherry Moore sherrymoore at me.com
Fri Mar 23 11:56:27 PDT 2018

Today's Daily Drool calendar cutie is my Mr. Darcy. He came to live with us after finishing his show career. (Thank you, Chris Wallen!) He was very amiable with almost everyone, but was mom's boy, and we shared a special bond. He left us for the bridge at 14, and is still very much in our hearts. Such a gentle, loving soul who, as Chris once said, found the world moving a bit too fast for him. Definitely a lover, not a thinker, but the sweetest boy ever.

Sherry in AZ
with GiGi & Edric