[Dailydrool] Uh, Auntie Wen.......

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 13:24:48 PDT 2018

Hi Auntie Wen-

Congratulations on your new venture.......us knew and are glad you let the c at t out of the bag. Now just put the c at t's in your new, cream....well, you know.

Lessen folks thing that Feyfey does not actually have her way.....our dear Auntie Feyfey who has been watching those bridge gates since 2003 and talking to her MamaTootsie before then.........we did not know that Auntie Wen's new business was called:

"Furever Yours Pet Crematory:

Auntie Feyfey's fancy name - Jamboree's Forever Yours AJ.

I do not think this is a coincidence. Auntie Feyfey is not talking. Might be the express lane to the gate.

Pawtunia