[Dailydrool] The Yard has returned!

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 15:43:54 PDT 2018

YAY!  The Bounders are dancing with joy as they now have full range of their
yard, small as it is!    After Hurricane Irma took down the fence and the
shed,  we have had to keep fencing up around the shed and away from the new
fence until we could get it cleaned up a bit.    We still do not have a new
shed, but looking into building a better one,  depends on permitting...

And the fence, while it has been done,  I had to lay concrete blocks, or
bury them, I should say, the full fence line.   That has been completed,
and our diggers will now only be filing their nails if they choose to try
and dig.

We are also going to look into a vertical metal barrier to put down into the
ground for secondary enforcement of escape artist.

Now to get in a pallet of sod to make it look a little nicer!

Hope you all are having a good weekend,  we have sunshine here and that
makes us all happy!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>