[Dailydrool] Today (Saturday) on the DD calendar

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Mar 24 09:35:40 PDT 2018

That’s our Sunny ATB and Maggie in a rare moment on
the DD calendar today.  Who knew when I took that pic that
we would lose Sunny in a few months?  Not me. Still missing our
sweet girl who would get excited about the smallest thing. She
danced and jumped and ran like the wind . . .  my heart still hurts.

Maggie is quite different - quiet and doesn’t snuggle. She is the
only hound out of 9 in over 30 years that does not want to sit with
you for more than 5 or 6 minutes, even if you are scritching her ears
or giving her belly rubs. But she’s a good and sweet girl - I am her
person and she wants to be where I am unless her dad is in the
kitchen . . . she is a foodaholic like the rest of the bassets I’ve ever
known!

On another note, I will be posting a hound on Debbies Dawgs tonight
or tomorrow morning that has a lot of needs, including donations for
vet bills and therapy. His name is Cooper and he is with Hounds
Haven. His  issues include IVDD, arthritis, dental disease, severe
separation anxiety, hearing loss and incontinence.  The disk disease
limits his mobility and is the reason for the therapy.  If you are interested
in helping with some of Coopers needs like belly bands and pads,
calming diffuser and refills, etc. or in making a donation toward his
medical and therapy expenses, please email me at dlindy at mac.com
for further info or donate via paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
Please use friends and family option and note Cooper in the message
section.

$5 Friday is coming up April 6th.  I will post about that
next week.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days, but missing Chuck, Bob,
Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Bosley and today especially Sunny, all ATB