[Dailydrool] Spring cleaning has Sprung, despite the 4th Nor'easter and deep snow!!

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:59:15 PDT 2018

I have come across three:   379861 TBK / IN/OUT PET BED COVER LARGE
TAN/BLACK 8

and two:  382959 TAN / LRG IN/OUT PET SHADE COVER TAN 5

from Improvements.  All are new and unused in original packaging.  They
were purchased June 2011 so I do not wish to try to return them to the
store of origin.  They were stored in a protective location and they are
pristine.

If anyone can use any or all of these items, they can be yours for free,
but I would appreciate shipping costs to be covered.  That can be
determined on an individual basis.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Nigel (Mom, you can only clean in short bursts) and Little Nikki
(is it time for lunch?)

BTW, I took all the fridge magnets off my fridge and washed them, and now
my white fridge is such a bright spot in my kitchen.  It was plastered with
magnets, lol.  Not sure I want to put them back up, maybe just rotate a few
at a time.