[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 518, Issue 8

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 18:31:32 PDT 2018

Reading Donna's  post about  Sunny made me think about the things I remember about my two that are ATB.  I have this mental picture of Charlie running to me.  He had this special smile on his face with his ears flapping.  I even purchased a movie camera to catch it, but the one chance I had, I lost because I did not know howto use the camera.  Just thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes.  With my Bennie, it is his sitting on the couch arm looking out the window for any dog that dared to walk on his sidewalk.  He would even make use of the china cabinet glass to get an early look.  Even Millie has a trait I will miss.  She is so cute, even with her arthritis, how she hops up and down when she sees the food dish coming.  She, like Donna's Maggie, does not like to cuddle or sit by me.  When she wants attention, she will paw my legs until I give in.  Some things one never forgets.

Sent from
Douglas G Dropp and Millie
along with Charlie and Bennett both ATB
            ddropp at aol.com