[Dailydrool] New message from Basset rescue of Montana

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:03:27 PDT 2018

In today’s mail came a jaw dropping surprise and no return address and no name to thank. It couldn’t be from our college graduate Volunteer because she just left for Washington to help her mother deal with breast cancer, couldn’t be my family —my son works and lives paycheck to paycheck and Basset rescues around the country are having hard hard financial times also I am at a loss for who to thank and Give a huge hug too.?????If the angel sees this who sent it please know how sincerely thankful and totally surprised we are. My new cordless touch computer that friends bought me just crashed and I don’t know why. I do know a new modem is needed n the geek squad comes out Friday five days down the road so I wanted to thank whoever right now my goodness my goodness . All our new adopted dogs are doing fabulous and Dudley and Hank here in Houndie
 homestead are managing but I’m not happy about his gum hyperplasia it’s awful the gum grows over his teeth completely. First time ever I am really experiencing cabin fever so today’s humongous surprise in the mail was a blessing to get out. To everyone who needs lots of healing Drool all we would love to share what we can give from us here. With love from Montana—-Leslie And Basset Rescue.