[Dailydrool] Kudos to Riche and a Sad Farewell to the Bugler!

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Mon Mar 26 16:36:39 PDT 2018

There is absolutely no way to thank Riche for this fantastic tribute to
bassets.  I have been a subscriber since we got our first basset in 1978.
I treasured every issue and with deep sadness and appreciation want to
thank Riche for the unbelievable devotion in her 50 years of publishingThe
Bugler.

Now the Daily Drool must be our vehicle for connection for all basset
lovers.  My husband and I are "basset-less" for the first time in almost 40
years but still looking for that small basset as per our condo rules.

Our rescue Shih Tzu keeps us young but Sprite wants another basset friend.

Once again, Riche, thank you so very much for the wonderful work you have
done all of these years.  No one could have been a better friend to all
bassets and basset lovers.

Stay healthy and keep in touch with all of us through The Drool...you are
such a special person in my book!

Sally Russell