[Dailydrool] healing turmeric in liquid form?

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:39:33 PDT 2018

One of my pet lists included an ad for

*www.GoldenWellnessDogs.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001_xhZ5hCuyb1kxAoMFnBDMHc9V5gQxXwxzXmc9LkEGpZPHERP1FffI4AqRVW96V1FRxBxv35j7R7gQUyTENlWeGBcg2NhownvixrD11KtwomfGJtiFvP6A22e6_LiLYruYGI_0k8zL6g2FOYlzZM8uh5d6tQNLW98M0JjwiJmdT2VXJxGbnD_LUUuvT2Hfqm8OrBTleowfqILSk9Xf2tkRCzf6SeJdULZ9GLFL9VfatQ0H6QG5gMOdpuIYTmH9BKUvvl_j-ZrKX2GyX5Vu4ugGx2U42eoG3qpgTyM959MsRQDYgzaNsD2ici0RceU0kYvONxrAFiOtHPdVrxhlvzHtbAsWd-H-TU_&c=EvPUg2-dQBQ02FopgSYdZMQHLC-hq3JlOLhDruwoiMqJWhMOYWBAhg==&ch=-tvSfeZJscBp0n_7v-QshIIFmvbBLa1eTC_5zx65fQLE_f9XPklA-A==>*

I am compelled to try it, especially for Nigel who, almost 15, has horrific
arthritis.  Twice, he fell down backwards when trying to climb stairs when
I was diverted and not paying attention to him which I try my hardest to do
24/7.  I may well try it for myself as well.  I try to cook with ginger and
turmeric and cumin, but my new plan of eating for weight loss does not
include this much spice lately.

Also, thinking of Doug's response to Donna's post about her hounds, and how
he feels about his, I will try to outline my life with bassets, one at a
time.  It will be too long to write about them all at once, and also, too
sad, happy sad memories.

#1  Cooper, not my basset, but my first basset experience when I was
working on a horse farm in  East Moline, IL. The farm included cows that
woke me everyday at 5am, a joyous alarm, my boss was Pat Hewitt, the
granddaughter of John Deere, and the farm was elaborate.  She bred
Arabians, but I was assigned to the show horses.  She sponsored the
Japanese Olympic team a few years before I arrived, but Coming Attraction
was one of the horse I was blessed to take care of.  I was the one who
stayed on the farm when the others took to the road to show.  I was in
charge of mental and physical rehab for the left over horses.  Cooper was
left with me as well.  We became such great buddies, and back in those
days, the 1970's, I wrote letters, almost everyday, to Mom, and the most of
my letters were about Cooper.  He was a minx, so fun and funny.  He was the
best first basset experience I could ever have. He did snuggle, loved to
sleep in my bed.  I was 18 at the time.

Healing drool to all in need

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikk all nappy and tired because a repair person
was here today and they woofed and woofed and woofed....