[Dailydrool] eating at warp speed

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Mar 22 04:24:44 PDT 2018

Sometimes the internets eat my posts, so I may be responding to this one twice, but Amazon sells something called a Slow Feeder Dog Bowl that is supposed to slow a voracious gobbler down. I'd be interested to know if it works. We no longer need one, but we did have a Lab (Bobo the Inhaler's dear Lab assistant, Scout) who could eat her way through a 50 lb bag of kibble. Our emergency vet knew her well! Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elflois.leader@ cox.net