[Dailydrool] Oops

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 22 15:37:19 PDT 2018

mariah again.  Another oops.  I meant birds vs. Cats (repelicans and
democats), not dogs.  How come dogs get left out of the big decisions?

LOL,  Mariah!       During the Superbowl, or before it,  I was watching the
Puppy Bowl and posted on FB that I just realized I was a Re pup lican,  I
think that was Team Fluff who I was rooting for.     I also think no one
read it that way and I probably should have just shut up!   But I am a Re
pup lican,   and proud of the hounds in our district!
And Team Fluff did win, if I recall correctly!

Aroos to all!
Wen
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com