[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 11:48:05 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well spring weather is here, it's summer in the yard if you ask me ..... I can always tell because Gracie is rubbing her snooter everyplace ..... she gets the worst case of itchy snooter in the spring, it's terrible.  You have to give her benedryl or she'll rub that poor snooter raw.
I am all healed up from my dental extractions and back in rare form ...... I'm going to be 13 next month and I've started planning my Bark Mitzvah .... exciting times.  Back in the day I had friends in Chicago who would jump on a flight for an event like this, but these days Doc doesn't take my calls, and his brothers are only available on the bridge phone.  He doesn't take Gracie's calls either, when we try the pawPhone we get his social secretary who is forever telling us that Doc is indisposed and we don't know wha that means.  It's ok, he's not a basset anyway, he's a wannabe ....... are there any bassets out there who are game for a grand adventure??  We could really burn the house down with this one ..... Bar Mitzvahs are like weddings, I saw Natalie's ...... we've got some budget to play with here .... who's in??
More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects who turns 13 next monthwith Gracie ..... who turns 13 this year if she hasn't already ..... little girl is white as a ghost