[Dailydrool] Dog Carts

jacquejohnson99 at earthlink.net jacquejohnson99 at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 13:28:03 PDT 2018

Hello, Dear Droolers, I am a long time lurker but don't post.  I'm hoping you will help me anyway.  I have a friend whose elderly dog (Border Collie, I think, but not sure), lost a rear leg a couple of years ago in a freak accident. She is no longer able to go on long walks, and I suggested a cart. I'd also like the info in case my elderly basset's legs get worse. I know I've read about carts many times on the Drool but can't easily find anything in the archives.  Can you help me with suggestions, especially a website that might have good quality carts?  I remember Lewis or Nigel used to do well with one!  Thank you for the entertainment & the info you provide each day.  Blessings, Jacque Johnson