[Dailydrool] Pet carts, strollers, etc. to help those with trouble walking

Elizabeth Hinchliffe hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu May 3 08:15:39 PDT 2018

Hi,

Others will be able to give you more information about the real carts, which serve as rear end wheels, so the dog can still walk with his front legs.

I'm offering a different approach, which might suit some dogs, and not others.  It was wonderful for my girl when she was recovering from surgery, and then later when she was too old and tired to walk, but still loved getting outside to see everything, especially her friends and ... squirrels!

It's like a baby carriage, for dogs.  You push them.  It's low to the ground, so they can step in, and see and sniff everything.  Mesh sides.  Comfy.  It made her so happy.

I'm attaching a link to introduce you to the idea.  They come in many different sizes, grades, from various manufacturers.  I got ours on eBay used, for about half the price.  Worth more than every penny, it gave her peace and happiness and kept her personality going.

https://smile.amazon.com/Fifth-Avenue-SUV-Stroller-Blue/dp/B0007RR72U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1525360046&sr=8-2&keywords=Dog+fifth+avenue+stroller

Good luck!
Beth H. (Duchess ATB)

Sent from my iPad