[Dailydrool] Carts

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 3 13:31:55 PDT 2018

Eddie's Wheels is the gold standard for doggie wheel chairs. They are custom made to order. Agree with Bev, they are not the most useful things in the house. Our dear Nudgie had one and would roll on the pavement for a walk or a bit on the grass. It did not fit too well inside and did not make it down the little ramp between kitchen and family room. It was much better outside. They are sturdy and not very adjustable. Check the Eddie's wheel website. They sometimes have used ones available.

We used to say that Nudgie had connections. When it became clear that he would not walk again, we ordered him the wheels. They were about $500. The same day we got a phone call that we won $500 in our friend's church raffle. Had been buying tickets from them for years........only time we won was the day the order was placed. My first thought was to look at dear Nudgie and say, "Who do you know?"

Good luck.

dawnslave