[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 23:00:20 PDT 2018

Dear Snoopy,
  this is Mariah of Hawaii.  i would be delighted to attend your Bar Mitzvah.  If you want to serve squab for dinner, I am quite skilled at catching pigeons.  sometimes I get chickens too, but they don’t come in my yard too often, which makes it harder.  we have mangoes, pineapples, tangerines, and avocados which grow in our yard —Ipo is great at pulling the avocados off the tree—so we could make a nice salsa for the pigeon dishes.  let me know.  I am always up for an adventure.  So is Ipo.  and Mila  might even want to come too.  Let us know.  Mariah.