[Dailydrool] Snoopys barkmitvah

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 5 10:48:31 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Gracie
I’m so happy to hear everyone is coming!   Merta Lou you are a party girl??  Wow I never knew.  We should go out drinking and dancing sometime do you smoke too?   I smoke when I go out drinking and dancing and everyone around here gives me grief for it.  Bunch of rescue goody two shoes but I digress
Doc is welcome he and I have been out clubbing in the after hours places in Chicago he is a real party animal but make sure his momPerson doesn’t find out she’ll have a fit about it
Beagles are welcome......ummmm....can these beagles cook?
Party is so far virtual but we might have to change that and have a dog Park one too...you have me thinking.
LoveGracieWho loves to party.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone