[Dailydrool] Snoopy's Bark Mitzvah

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat May 5 10:32:29 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Tallulah here!  I'd be delighted to attend Snoopy's Bark Mitzvah!  It will
be my first formal event in my young puppy life.  I'm already shopping for
my gown - something that will cover my tendency to pee when I'm excited, and
I KNOW I'll be excited to meet everyone!  We'll be heading up the California
coast soon - can't wait!

P.S. to Mariah: Hope you're not on the Big Island, or if you are that you're
far away from that scary volcano!  Stay safe!

Tallulah, with Kathy Wilson and Moose, Twinkletoes and Hooter (all ATB)

kmwlaw at cox.net