[Dailydrool] From Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 04:51:27 PDT 2018

Lessee... I is mostly packed I think I got everything my blue allygator and
my bowl and my collar yup got it all I is ready.
Today I am going on the Last Adventure, going over the Bridge to join so
many of my friends
I have had a wonderful time here but now it hurts to breethe you nose and
so it is time to leeb.
By the time you all gets dis I be hunting bunnies and sniffing the air an
taking good deep breffs again like I spose to.
You all take care ob each other now an cherish you fourleggers cause you
nebber nose when somthing going to come an snatch them away. Don't get
stuck on fussin about we what gone before: they plenty more to hold an love
been left behind, need you more than we do, now.
Be kind to each odder and those along the way.
I going to miss you all but it time to go now. Yup, there's my bus. Take
special care of little Merta Lou she too young to understand all this.

Love you all
Conley

(First Class Tonic With A Twist
12/29 08- 5/07/18)