[Dailydrool] Reggie Repawt

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:36:31 PDT 2018

Hello everyone out there,  I am horrified to see that all of the drools
have been going to the spam file.  I don't know why.  I do not want anyone
to think we have been ignoring what's going on but we didn't know what
happened.  I did notice that we weren't getting any drools and was getting
concerned that the drool was no more.  I have gone into my SPAM file and
clicked NOT SPAM on all the drools so we will see if that helps.

So, we want to send condolences to all that have lost furry family
members.  Heart healing drool to all the families.  Belly rubs to all that
need them and get well soon drool to those ailing hounds.

Take care,

Reggie, reporter extraodinaire

Daria, the cookie giver