[Dailydrool] YOUR “HEART DOG”

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:47:17 PDT 2018

I dedicate this post to Richie Churchill, and I respectively note she did
not want to clog the list, but my effort to respond directly failed, so I
am putting this out in short form.

My Pierre Sr. (2002-2009) broke my heart harder than I ever thought it
could be broken.

As a result I rescued Pierre Jr., from OBR, all the while living with 8
hounds and a Mom with Demential.

Long, sad story,  but little Jr. was my joy and blessing.

He was a basset with issues, but he was my everlasting love.

He passed young, also at 7.

I think it is the loss of his being that has ruined me for at least the
near future.  After he passed, months later did Colette, and then Nigel.  8
hounds, now one.

My heart is broken and frozen.

So maybe there will be another hound that finds me, a broken hound, and we
can  heal together.

That being sad,

I wish to all mothers,

Happy Mother's day, I miss my Mom a lot.