[Dailydrool] update on Martin Dogs

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:37:04 PDT 2018

Hi everyone! Jennifer the mom here. Sorry we have been off the grid lately.
Thank you so much to everyone who helped me find the drools. As all of you
suggested, they just suddenly started showing up in the Spam Folder. I have
no clue how to get them out of there, but as long as I know to look there
every morning, we are in good shape!

Fortunately, everyone is doing decent. Bugsey is still losing hair. Now
that we are in a more severe allergy season for him, he is having more
inflamed skin and ears. He has pretty much lost all of his "top" coat. He
is down to that soft downy undercoat. Browyn started losing hair in clumps
this weekend. She also started to get that smell the vet and I can't define
that Bugsey has. Suddenly the lightbulb went on. I called the vet and he
has the same suspicions. We think Bugsey and Browyn have developed an
allergy to turkey. Oh great! In the case of Browyn, she only eats half
turkey. She eats Royal Canin Adult HP for here bladder stone issues. So, it
makes sense that she wouldn't be as bad as Bugsey. I spent most of
yesterday trying not to rip my hair out while coming up with a short list
of foods they can eat. Basically we had to choose between kangaroo and
catfish. The vet wanted to go with kangaroo. So, I have kangaroo food and
acceptable treats ordered. Having a household of allergy individuals is
sometimes frustrating! The good news is I think I have the problem licked
and we will be back to normal in 6-8 weeks! Woo Hoo!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com