[Dailydrool] Happy birthday to Clara

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 15 09:23:35 PDT 2018

Well, she's made it. Sweet Clara is 14 and not looking a day over eight. She was treated to a home-cooked breakfast, a nice stroll in the nature reserve, snoozes in the sunshine and a special dinner. Not to mention copious treats.
She still does not believe the vet lady who said her days are numbered, although she did feel rather poorly last weekend. However, her bright eyes and determination seem set for a while longer yet.
Rolph was happy to accompany her on her stroll and stare dolefully at her yummy breakfast. He now has the humiliation of wearing a belly band in the house. He had a UTI and is on antibiotics, so I hope this is a short term arrangement - and so does he. I have been getting the Stink Eye x 100 since I put it on him.
Much love to Pawtunia, whose birthday is a day later than Clara's and to Millie who also has a birthday now.
Drool, as always, to those who need it, or want it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK