[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Woofs.....

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 21 07:41:57 PDT 2018

Thank you all for the lovely birthday greetings. I was so honored to share my birthday week with Clara and Millie....happy birthday, young Harvey! I hopes Nikki gets better. I take lotsa pills and they have kept me going for 5 years since my back surgery....

My current goal is Memorial Day. I do not want to be a Memorial cause that day is for heroes who died serving our country.....which is not me, so I gotta live past then. I have fooled vet lady for 17 months and am doing my best, every day, to fool her a little longer.

Now, please, buy a Pawtunia Bracelet. They are really pretty. $30 including shipping in the US. (Even Alaska and Hawaii.) If ya aren't on facebook, please email my slave for a picture. Bassetslave at comcast.net.

Miz Gwen Dossey, please  send my slave your snail address!!

Pawtunia