[Dailydrool] The most adorable, special bracelets -- of OUR Pawtunia!

Elizabeth Hinchliffe hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri May 25 05:37:25 PDT 2018

I just received my Pawtunia bracelet, and I had to immediately share my delight!  This is the most special treasure ever offered to the Daily Drool family, and I urge you to buy one.  You will love and cherish it!

It's an acrylic cuff bracelet with five portraits (by our own and immensely talented Pam Tanzey) of our dear, precious Pawtunia, who just celebrated her 14th birthday.  She has brought us all such pleasure for so many years!  Here's a way to keep her with us always, and also have this stunning, absolutely unique bracelet.

Pawtunia is doing this as a fundraiser for the needy houndies at Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western Pennsylvania.  Pawtunia has spent her life helping homeless houndies.

The bracelets are $30, including shipping.  It's a wonderful donation to such a good cause; it's a tribute to our Pawtunia; it's a treat for each of us to have this beautiful bracelet.

For pictures of this work of art and information on how to order, write to Pawtunia and her mom at: bassetslave at comcast.net

You will absolutely adore it.

Beth H.