[Dailydrool] From the Desk :The Wedding

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:19:20 PDT 2018

Merta Lou here, professional Lady Basset and disappointed hound do you
know, DO YOU KNOW that SHE would not turn on The Wedding??
I mean I was all set to watch to pick up pointers, I mean you know -- there
is nothing wrong with Corgis but a nice Basset in Buckingham would be nice
to offset the rowdy Beagle.
(IS Her Highness getting another Corgi or is she Corgi-less? Perhaps a
well-behaved and Ladylike Basset is in order, and I have just the one in
mind.)
(I mean you just never know, do you? And heaven knows I have the manners!
Well except maybe at dinnertime.) Lady Merta Lou, Duchess
of----------whatever---------I don't care where it is.... Doesn't it have a
nice ring to it? And the royal wave? I can do that!

And I did not even get to watch it.
Humf.
Just you wait.
She will be BANNED from the Castle!!!

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and Future Real Princess.(Maybe)

(IS there another Prince, by the way?)