[Dailydrool] Trouble!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:34:58 PDT 2018

Hi all, Bugsey here. I am still in utter shock. As you know I get into a
fair amount of trouble, but never anything like this! Thursday the mom woke
up with a raging migraine. She said that when it rains, the barometric
pressure drops and that really messes with her head. I have no clue what
barometric pressure is, but it was obvious the mom wasn't at the top of her
game. Anyway, we got our breakfast and then we begged the mom to go out
again. She let us because Beauford was being quite loud. So, we all go
outside. Then we are ready to go in and a bird flies into the screened
porch! Beauford and Browyn instantly go into killer mode. I was trying not
to get trampled by my maniac siblings. Of course the mom comes to check on
us because they are jumping on the walls and making all kinds of racket.
The mom opened the door and before anyone knew what happened, the bird flew
into the house! Once the bird was under a shelving unit with feet, the mom
decided the best course of action was to give us our pills and put us down
for our morning nap. Well, she got all the hot dog slices filled and my
pill dough filled. Then Browyn managed to get the bird and wanted outside.
So, the mom runs to Browyn and gets the bird from her. Yep. You guessed it.
Beauford stole all the medicine for the second day in a row. The mom put
the bird outside to see if it would recover from the shock and the washed
her hands. Of course, she was yelling at the other two. Bit not me, me, me!
The mom said there is something wrong when everyone is a holy terror but
me. Not really sure what she meant by that.  Anyway we all went to our
crates and the mom went back to bed. When we woke up, the mom checked on
the baby bird, but it didn't survive the jaws of Browyn. So, the mom
refused to look at her and got rid of the bird. It was obvious that the mom
needed peace and quite and to love on me. So, I quietly laid in her lap and
let her do that. I really can be a good boy...sometimes.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com