[Dailydrool] Thank you Auntie Beth....and Pawtunia Bracelets!!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 29 13:50:56 PDT 2018

Thank you Auntie Beth for that wonderful review of my bracelets! I made it to 14 and am hanging in. Not great, but hanging in. My current goal is June 1. If I make that I'll pick another goal.

PAWTUNIA BRACELETS!! In honor of my 14th birthday, AUNTIE PAM TANZEY surprised me and did FIVE individual portraits of me and formatted them together for bracelets!These were made exclusively for ME, Pawtunia....and you! Acrylic cuff bracelets with the image inside and out! You know you need one...or two! $30, including shipping in the continental US. They are about 8 inches and easily fit my she slave’s 7 3/4 inch wrist. Paypal to me at bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend, please!! No comments in the Paypal box, please. Email me your address, please! Please, please do NOT put it in the comment section on the paypal or suggest bracelet. All the profit goes to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western Pennsylvania (A 501c3 charity) as Slobberfest Pledges. You know you need one and can help the homeless houndies!

This week, only. For every bracelet bought between now and June 1, 2018 at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, the buyer will be entered into a chance to win really cute salt and pepper shakers of a fan, blowing back the ears of a basset hound!

This may be my last fundraiser (I got nothing planned after this one!) and I am very happy at the idea of being on nice people's wrists, forever. I love you all.

Pawtunia