[Dailydrool] Miss Gracie

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 13:34:12 PDT 2018

Miss Gracie, Could your plane from Hawaii stop in Alaska and pick us up too please ?We could use the mom persons mileage (shes saving it for a trip ) but we are more important !!Please let us know.
Kylee Dawn and Kaitlynn Skye Alaska houndettes

Hi it's Gracie,
Wow Pippi you are mighty!? I am a chicken I do not challenge creatures great nor small.? LuLu did, she was a fierce warrior if there was ever anything scary in the yard you simply needed to go find LuLu because she would eat it.? At least she would chase it and threaten to eat it which got her in trouble once or twice mommy had a backyard birdie that was pretty tame and played in all the fountains and hung out on the statues .... mommy didn't feed him but she liked him.? LuLu ate him.? Snoopy will howl at creatures in the yard, except cats he LIKES cats and if cats come in the yard he wags his tail and wants to be friends it's embarrassing frankly but what can you do?
In other news I digested this months issue of USA Triathlete just today .... mommy has had 3 races in 6 weeks, we've had about enough of that for a while.
Natalie graduates from high school on the 7th and Snoopy turns 13 on the 28th.? We are expecting a bunch of 2 legged guests for the former and a whole lot more 4 legged ones for the later ....... I have charter planes departing New York, Washington State (can you canadian hounds get this plane or do I need another one?) Hawaii (the big island, did I do it right?), Ohio (Chunky ..... Merta Lou and Doc can you catch this one?) and there is a motor home driving up from daphneyland with a whole buncha hounds for the party.? Man oh man we gonna party all night, Snoopy's been practicing his parsha but it still all just sounds like ahroooooooooooo to me ...... I'm not sure his cantilation is even close.
Love,Gracie
-