[Dailydrool] a near death experience!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Thu May 31 13:30:31 PDT 2018

dexter had a near death experience the other day while we were doing a therapy visit!  it was good we were at the local hospital, a level 1 trauma center!  we were strolling down the main hallway where all the doctor's officers are and I managed to step on his foot.
screams!  yells,!  drama!  erupted.  it was so bad,  you would have thought I killed him.  well doctor office doors flew open and staff poured out.  they came with blankets and stethoscopes, and other assorted gear.  people were ready to move him into one of their offices or to the emergency room.
I told them, STOP!  I just stepped on his foot a little bit, and the rest is drama!  he'll be fine!  someone ran in to an office and came back with actual cookies and they fed him some to nurse him back from the pearly gates.
Needless to say he recovered.  I guess it's good to know if dexter ever decides to leave planet earth while doing rounds at the hospital, he won't go without a fight!
Lois & Dexter the therapy dog....who is up to 96 visits so far!