[Dailydrool] This and that

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:05:49 PDT 2018

I appreciate Droopy rescue a lot, and I just purchased a pawtunia
bracelet.  I wish Angelika were closer, I could fill her car with donation
items.  Judy did the best art in honor of Pierre jr., one I still have, one
I passed on to a very deserving family.

Little Nikki is better, and there is a chance Brad the shelter basset may
come into her life.  I almost rescued him from the local shelter, but due
to Nigel's not being well and Nikki snapping at him, I passed because I
knew Tri State was ready to pull him.  He was fostered, adopted, and now
returned.  I was approached and said I would foster with potential for
adoption if he and Nikki got along.  I know she is lonely.  One paw at a
time.

To the Rutz family, enjoy your festivities.  Good times for all.

Blessings to all,

love and healing drool, Jackie, Nikki and maybe Brad (I really do not like
that name, but will keep it)