[Dailydrool] Nail/foot injury

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 19:51:08 PDT 2018

I know this one, I know this one, holy cow I know this one

If you remember Cyrus he had this very thing happen at the dog park.  They make this stuff called vet wrap and it sticks to itself and I had to wrap his foot up. That to keep him from making things much worse real fast.  The thing is I rushed that boy to the vet and it cost me like 100 bucks to have the vet wrap it up in vet wrap.  There is a reason they say I’m clueless.

They make a people version that you can buy at the drug store which costs more, use that u til you can get vetwrap.

Good luck
Dale

Sent from my iPad