[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 04:15:05 PDT 2018

Re: am I a Party Girl
OYEZ.
Just around here you know...I mean...they're not... I ... how can I put
this? And now Conley is sick and MPerson going outtatown at the end of the
week for a few days and Mr Biscuit nervous as a cat in a roomful of
whatever that saying is. Uncle Conley did not even eat his breakfast this
morning!!! This is bad. I did not eat mine either because he did not eat
his and besides it is swill but Doc ate. MPerson ran out of home-cooked and
so fed us these little dry hard pieces of who knows what instead of the
chickie/sweet patootie/bean/blueberry/carrot stew she makes. Honestly she
is so lazy.
So Yes I am a party animal. I have a gorgeous little number in brown black
and white that fits almost like a glove and little white party shoesies
that I cannot wait to wear. The MPerson makes jewelry and so I have a
choice of what adornment to wear. (She has one that is several strands of
all kinds of colors and crystals and I am thinking that would be good.)
So ML here and will be seeing y'all soon as I can nip that plastic card she
has....
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional PArty Animal