[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:48:31 PDT 2018

In this sad time I have decided that definitely I need to go to the
BarkMitzvah. I have a travel tip for y'all.
Most of the slaves have these silly plastic cards that grant them access to
all kinds of things.
I have learned that yes! I can rent an ArfV thing--the house with wheels
with that card and Yes! I can buy food to put in the ArfV and Yes! with
just one other Hound I could even drive (someone to work the pedals.)
Soooooo
Who from this side of the MessySippy Ribber would like to ride with me? And
who can work the pedals?
Once I know I can get the card again (she is not attentive)(once lost it
when she went to AridZoneAll  and canceled it and everything but it was in
the freezer all the time)(Another time she lost it and I had it but I had
to hide it under a rug and let her find it later.) (I bought some treats, a
side of beef, twenty elk antlers and a silver lamay snood but she canceled
the card and so nothing was every delivered.)(It is one of the great
disappointments of my little life.)
But I will be more careful so let me know and I will go about renting the
ArfV.

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou

Professional Sneaky Lady Basset Party Girl