[Dailydrool] Bark mitzvah

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 20:01:36 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

Wow I’m really getting excited about all the company coming.  You all know I howl right?  A lot.  I’ve been practicing my parsha and actually Merta Lou, if you want to know the truth the fewer people who can actually understand what I am supposed to be saying, the better.  If I make ANY mistakes momPerson will know, even though she is clueless.  Hopefully no one else will though

The menu is sounding awesome, we will have kitchen beagles and desserts.  Gracie has private planes ordered from all corners of the country and other countries too. And there are caravans coming.

It’s going to be awesome.  Gulp

More later from Snoopy who better go practice some more
Sent from my iPaw