[Dailydrool] Bark Mitzvah

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Fri May 11 09:36:57 PDT 2018

Dear Snoopy,

Don't tell the momma, but we would love to come to your Bark Mitzvah.  Please let us know the date so we can roll in gross stuff and be ready for the pawty!!  If the momma knows about it, then she'll make us go to the groomers and get "purty" smelling (Yuck!)!!  Also, please let us know what we can bring!  The dad thinks he lost $200 yesterday, but we took it so we can get to you and all the fun bassets that have RSVP'd!!  We can hardly wait!!

~Sasha, Sundae & Marshmallow~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.