[Dailydrool] Mousers...feline and canine

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:02:46 PDT 2018

My son has no dogs but he does have a female black cat named Big Black
Beast.  He recently posted a video to his FB page with the caption "I don't
have a pet mouse but apparently my cat does."  It showed BBB watching the
mouse drink from her water bowl, and half-heartedly waving a paw at it.
Clearly NOT a mouser, LOL.

Becky, I ADORE your Morse stories as well as "Himself." I love that he is
still going strong even if a bit slower.  He is truly a wonderful
character.  Please give him a smooshy hug from me and snooters from Miss
Delilah Belle.