[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards - Sharing Postage

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:49:48 PST 2018

I have someone doing the full list who is interested in sharing postage.
She lives in PA, but you don't have to live near one another to share
postage costs. You'd simply agree on someone in the group to be the
envelope stuffer and then every other person would mail their cards to that
personal address.

Then you split the cost of overall postage, which can really help when
you're looking at mailing at least 100 cards.

Please let me know if interested in connecting with people and I will do my
best to connect those who are interested.

Kacy with Cowboy + baby Frankie
Your 2018 Howliday Elves