[Dailydrool] Hollowaday Cards

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Tue Nov 20 13:41:01 PST 2018

Unfortunately, due to Stonewall having major health issues for over a month which resulted in him having his spleen removed and stomach tacked two weeks ago, we will not be able to participate in the Hollowaday cards exchange this year. It breaks my heart but Stonewall was and still is our first concern. It caused a severe hardship financially, but at least he is finally home and doing well. We will truly miss receiving these cards which always make us smile and I still have the cards to look at from past years. So I wish everyone joy and happiness during this caring season.
Stonewall and Samantha send their love as well.
Marie Paul