[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 22 09:42:40 PST 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

Thanks to all the droolers who checked in on us, we are 100 miles from the fires.  We had bad air quality for two weeks, momPerson had a very tough time with her asthma she couldn’t leave the house and was having attacks and she couldn’t run, swim, or bike so she was past all patience but the air is clear starting yesterday because it rained and everything is better now

I gave them such a scare yesterday, oh my momPerson was SO scared.  She walked into the kitchen and there was my bowl, untouched.  Now I went off of my kibble last summer and am now a crockpot dog.....but there was my bowl and my food, untouched.  She started to yell.....omg....omg... Snoopy didn’t eat?   DadPerson replied no he didn’t.  momPerson was close to hysterical when I wandered into the kitchen and she tried to coax me to eat so I sauntered over and devoured by bowl.   My hearing is going folks, not my appetite....dadPerson fed me a few minutes early and called me for dinner and I never heard a thing so he just left the bowl there but I didn’t know.  I’m 13 1/2 things are starting to go folks......momPerson did stop crying after I ate my dinner.  Sheesh

In other news I dug back through the closet which is stacked to the tippy top with basset crap for a recent pawction (bid on auntie sally persons Facebook pawction please, there is really good basset crap from Snoopy in there) and while I was digging I noticed the 2013 daily drool calendar (the one dedicated to Bob the dOG) has the days right for 2019 (first on a Tuesday, not leap year) so we have placed that one at the back of the current one to use next year

Our turkey is in the oven and we are very grateful to be happy and healthy and loved by one another and also all of you droolers.  We love you guys

More later from Snoopy who somehow became an old timer on the drool....wow

Sent from my iPaw