[Dailydrool] Clara and the pies

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Nov 22 17:20:51 PST 2018

So it's visions of mince pies that dance in Clara's head, rather than sugar plums. I am glad she is  recovering from her overindulgence. Poor Rolph. He must think life is very unjust to receive such treatment and not enjoy a single pie. I think he deserves a meat and potato pie once he's recovered from his ordeal. Belly rubs to them both from the Leader Pack. Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf lois.leader at cox.net Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone