[Dailydrool] Bargains galore and senior hounds benefit WINWIN

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Tue Nov 27 07:11:19 PST 2018

Lucy here. Several years ago I was a stray hound in a shelter and no one came for me for two months! Then Hounds Haven came to rescue me. These folks have a special place in my heart. Please, please help me to pay it forward to help other hounds.
Many cool items are terrific values! A large lighted basset wearing a cowboy hat. Booootiful bracelets. Original art, one of a kind creations, holiday decor, kitchenware, basset slippers that say Shhhh I’m Relaxing on the bottoms. A stunning wooden intarsia basset, cute leggings, a basset shower curtain, amazing custom portraits of your pet! You get the idea!
Check it out and bid for the hounds!
https://hhbria.rallyup.com/hhbria
Thank you so much for listening.
Lucy