[Dailydrool] fear

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:46:50 PST 2018

Until recently, I have been the upmost trusting and positive person, but my
turn came about the came time my herd started to pass, which was the
natural course of aging, nothing I could change, and in a moment, I decided
to do a master cleanse advocated by Dr. A Junger, advertised on the Dr. Oz
show.  In 1995 Dr. Oz save my fathers life with radical heart surgery.  We
have no connection.  It was by accident I saw this episode about the
cleanse, I decided to do it, 3 weeks of shakes and supplements, and I
should have been wary because the probiotic  bottle was breached, so I
complained, they sent a replacement.  After the three weeks, I got very
ill.  I complained to the company, Dr. Junger, and the response was oops,
you were probably allergic.

That all said, I am mostly better, and sometimes take a vitamin pill, but
not all the time.  Little Nikki takes 20 pills a day, mostly for pain
management, and now her liver values are kooky although some of her
medicine is for her liver, it has been off for over 2 years.

I now have to monitor her water intake just to rule out cushings disease.

She just turned 12.

I asked Kacy to put my Vet on the hero's list, and she asked to include me
as well.   I do not feel worthy, but please, if you like, send a note to my
vet.  Also, I nominate Doug Droop to the hero list as well.

Jackie and Little Nikki