[Dailydrool] Magnificent quilt being raffled to help the houndies!!!

Elizabeth Hinchliffe hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 07:47:34 PST 2018

I want to make sure that you all know about a gorgeous handmade quilt that's being raffled by BAGS Basset Rescue.  I am absolutely in love with it!  I've bought a bunch of chances because I desperately want to win it -- but although it will increase the odds against me (!), I'm posting to tell all of you about it, so that you'll fall in love with it too, and BAGS can raise more money for the needy houndies.

Raffle ends FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30!!!  Details below.

But first, the quilt.  I can't get over it.  It is magnificent.  The pieced work, the quilting -- it's museum quality.  It's handmade with incredible love by our own Drooler Kathi Lockhart.  What an amazing gift of love she has given.  The winner will have a once in a lifetime treasure.

If you want to see pictures (you will, its detailed beauty will take your breath away) or have any questions, email Kathi at:
slave2bassets at gmail.com.

Here are the details on buying chances:

For every $1 you donate to BAGS Basset Rescue from now until 11:59pm on Friday, November 30th, you will receive one opportunity to win the quilt. Donate $10 and you will receive five additional opportunities. Donations are accepted via Paypal to bagsbassetrescue at gmail.com using the Friends and Family option. Please DO NOT write anything in the comments section. Donation by check made be mailed to: BAGS Basset Rescue  3555 Anderson Ave  Minerva, OH  44657. All donations during this time will receive opportunities to win the quilt.

It is a KING SIZE  quilt measuring 110” X 110”. It is made of 100% cotton quilting fabric and cotton batting. The colors are green, tan, and brown with a “pop” of blue in the intricate star pattern. The inner borders are both pieced and solid and the outer border is a beautiful floral pattern. The back of the quilt is done in a sage green and tan design and it could be reversed if desired. The entire quilt has been custom quilted.  BAGS Basset Rescue is a 501c3 non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.

--from Beth H. (Duchess ATB) (I'm not associated at all with BAGS, just wanted to share with you this exquisite quilt and the chance to help the bassets!)