[Dailydrool] Beauford and Bugsey Update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:10:54 PST 2018

Hi all! Just thought I would give an update on my sicko boys. Beauford is
finally feeling great! He has recovered from his two surgeries and we have
his stomach back on track from all the antibiotics and antifungals. He
still has a little yeast going on in his feet. But, the medicated baths are
helping a lot. It also helps that it has gotten cold and we have had a
couple of freezes. I was one thrilled mom when he decided that he wanted to
lay with me on the couch and be my purring cat.

Bugsey has managed to go a week without vomiting or regurgitating. His
energy and zest for life is still not back to normal, but it is getting
better. We discontinued his fish oil and added probiotics. He is also still
taking sucralfate and omeprezole. He gets his last B12 shot today. Next
Friday we will do more fasting bloodwork and see where his B12 level is. He
also has the yeasty beasties. He has it not only on his feet, but his
armpits, neck, and dewlap.

I will also throw in Browyn the Fairy Princess because it isn't a complete
update without her. She is doing fantastic. She just turned into a senior
the week of the 17th of November. We don't know her exact birthday, so we
always celebrate her gotcha day. She is such a funny girl and still very
attached to her stuffed babies and skinneeez. I actually have her off of
all allergy meds at the moment. I am here to tell you, the immunotherapy
shots have been a miracle for her. She was on temeral-p for 6 months the
year we decided to test her. 3 years later and she didn't take any
temeral-p. During the worst of her allergy season, she is on zyrtec and
apoquel, but even that isn't year round any more.

We are sending drool and prayers to all those who need it. Don't go too
crazy with all the holiday craziness.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess