[Dailydrool] Dog people

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 00:12:56 PDT 2018

Tonight when my husband and I were out with the hounds for their evening walk, we all got caught in a sudden downpour of rain.  We all came back soaking wet and towelled off.  Humans changed clothes.  And now we’ve all retired for the night. I am in my nice warm (slightly heated—great for the back) water bed with three big wet dogs curled up all around me, steam rising from them along with a strong odor of wet dog.  It is pouring outside. and here is proof positive I am a dog person.  I am enjoying the aound of the rain and thinking how wonderfully cozy this is, and how much I love the smell of wet dog. Lol. Lol.  (I and the dogs are the only ones who feel this way.  My stepdaughter even insists we keep the dogs out of the guest room 365 days a year 24/7 so she can bear sleeping there the one week a year she visits—and she still complains.)  I love dogs.

Val Brewer